YOUR RESOURCE TO LEAD POWERFUL WORSHIP
Ken? what exactly does that mean?
‘Ken’ is a tiny word with massive meaning.
Range of knowledge, span of insight, perception, understanding, cognizance…
The Worship Kenbook was written to provide inspiration, artistic insight, fresh perception and expand your span of insight and knowledge–about praise and worship ministry.
This book will challenge you as a worshiper and move your worship ministry to a deeper level.
“Worship leaders might want to consider using this as required reading (all or parts) for their worship team!”
– ERIC DYE, EDITOR OF CHURCH MAG
8 reasons why you should read The Worship Kenbook
- cultivate an authentic life of worship
- create inspired set-lists that consistently come to life in corporate praise and worship sessions
- make the most out of your rehearsals
- go beyond using only songs to worship
- deliver fluid praise and worship sessions prayerfully and artfully
- engage with your congregation and facilitate people to connect with the Lord
- mentor others
- lead God-pleasing, Trinitarian worship
See what others are saying
Sounds great, so how do I get my copy?
Despite its wide range of content, The Worship Kenbook is a quick first-time read, but a lifelong re-read! This is a resource that you can always refer, to build and maintain an anointed praise and worship ministry that edifies your church.
Be awesome, hit the ‘Buy Now’ button, and get it… now!